Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cruise Countdown!

I am sure this sounds silly, but I am a little jealous of myself....so try not to feel bad when you start getting jealous of me :) We are going on a cruise for our 1 year anniversary in December! The current countdown is 24 days to go! We fly out of Salt Lake to Miami on Dec. 13th and our cruise leaves the next day. It's a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise that ports at the Bahamas, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas. I am even more excited because this time we are cruising with 3 other couples. I have never been to Florida either, so I am happy that we are staying there for a night before and a night after the cruise. I will most definitely post tons of pictures after we get back (just to make you sufficiently jealous)!

1 comment:

Nells-Bells said...

i cannot wait to see pics from your cruise!! so fun to see you two at christmas. hope you got home safe and sound!! xoxo.