Sunday, May 24, 2009

Easy PB Cookies


I learned a new trick today! It's called supercook.com. On this ultra cool website, you can type in ingredients you have in your kitchen and it will come up with recipes you can already make! (Great for Sundays when you haven't grocery shopped in advance). I wanted a cookie recipe that didn't include chocolate chips-since I didn't have any- so I typed in typical dessert/cookie ingredients I already have (eggs, flour, sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, etc.). Super Cook came up with this:

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

Cook in 1'' balls at 350* until golden brown.

Easy, right? And I think they're pretty good! I'll have to wait until Ben gets home to get the final consensus. Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

Nan said...

I've tried this recipe before too.. It is yummy and super easy.. There is another website like that.. and I use it EVERY day.. it is allrecipes.com.. AWESOME. How are you guys? Haven't seen you in forever.

Nells-Bells said...

i had no idea about this site. awesome!! i will have to check it out. :)