Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cosmetology

As some of you know, I have decided to go to hair school--the only decision I had left to make was when to go. I was contemplating starting in August, but was really unsure about it until yesterday... January 20th 2009 will be my first day and I am already pretty dang excited! Hopefully all of you will trust me enough to cut or color your hair so I can get tons of practice. I will be learning cutting, styling, coloring, perming etc on hair and also eyelash extensions, pedicures, manicures, and glitter toes!! I am way stoked....if you couldn't tell. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Nells-Bells said...

We're excited for you, Stacy. I know you'll do awesome!

Lolly Pants said...

You can totally practice on me...I love girly treatments!

Meagen Ridley said...

What are glitter toes? Everyone is talking about glitter toes and I have no idea what they are?

I'm so unfashionable!