Thursday, June 5, 2008

December 8 2007-The Beginning

This picture was taken right after we exited the temple. All of our family and friends were standing around yelling "kiss her!". I like how the picture turned out so thanks all you crazy people we love :)
This is our wedding cake. In case you didn't know, the H on the top is for Hughes, our last name.
Another kissing picture. The crowd had left by then and now it was just our photographer and a few family members yelling it.
From left to right, the kids are my sister Kelsey, my nephew Dylan, my niece Marisa, and my sister Katie. This is the shot where we had the most people looking at the camera.
Holding hands on the temple doorknob...cheesy but someone's gotta do it. My flowers were awesome, they had these crazy spiral rhinestones coming out all over. I loved it.
This was honestly the best day of my life. I got to marry the person that I love more than anything and I will be with him forever. Thank you to everyone who made this day as special as it was for us! Love you Ben!


2 comments:

Nells-Bells said...

I love these pics Stacy and I love your blog! I'm glad you decided to start one. I've found it is a fun way to keep in touch with everyone and see what is going on. It's great!

Julie said...

Very cute blog Stacy! Thanks for teaching an old dog new tricks! Love your pics!