Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Here I go...

I have been struggling with my weight forever. I haven't ever been very satisfied with how I look and I would love to feel great about myself, SO...Here I go! I am putting myself out there and telling you all about my 14 days late "New Years Resoloution". Honestly I don't like to call it that because most people that have resoloutions quit them by Valentine's day, but I guess with it being the time of year it is, this is mine.

I am going to lose 30 pounds by my 22nd birthday on August 7th. I realize that 30 lbs is pretty ambitous, but I am ready and 6 1/2 months is a healthy time frame to lose it in. The reason I am telling all of you (if anyone reads this---hi, mom!) is so I have people that know about my goal and hopefully check in on me. I'm definitely not going to post how much I weigh...ok maybe in August I will post my "after" weight so if you'd like to, you can do the math...YIKES! However, I will absolutely post my progress along the way (ie: this week I lost 3 lbs, or I am down 12 pounds!) as well as yummy recipes I find and little workout tips and favorite fat blastin' moves! Wooo! Are you gettin' pumped? I knew you were, so here I go!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You cute thing....good to see you posting again. I absolutely think 30 is too much. I love you any way you are. You look great to me. Good luck with trying to get in shape, but give up on the 30!! You don't have it to lose it.