Monday, March 16, 2009

Rex Lee Run

On Saturday, March 14th, I ran my 1st 5k! This is a post-race picture of the 4 of us who ran. L to R: Mare, Julie, Kelsey, Me. I don't know my exact time, but I'm pretty sure it was around 32 minutes. When we first got down to BYU campus, it was a frigid 28 degrees! I literally thought my toes would fall off, but once the sun came up, the weather wasn't too bad. I am pretty proud of myself for finishing the race without much training and this summer I am going to run a 10k!

3 comments:

whitney! said...

Hey Stacy!
I saw you had a blog on Angemarie's. I hope you don't care if I add you to mine. Mine is www.fostersblogger.com
Congrats on the marathon! I wish I was motivated enough to even think about it...

Julie said...

girl we worked that 5k. haha jk but it was fun, look forward to doubling it!

Julie said...

You are amazing! I'm proud of you.