Sunday, June 10, 2012

30 weeks

Time is seriously flying by! Only 10 weeks to go! I found a cute blog that had some memories associated with each week, so I thought I'd do my own.

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain: not sure, but I have a dr's appointment in 2 days
Maternity clothes? oh yeah
Stretch marks? none so far
Sleep: mostly I sleep well. I LOVE the body pillow I recently bought.
Miss anything? SUSHI!!
Movement? lots of major movements this week! It feels like popcorn popping sometimes.
Food cravings: Fruit always sounds so good! especially grapes.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not that I can think of.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms: lots of heartburn=lots of TUMS for mom
Belly Button in or out? In (I can't imagine having an outie but we'll see...)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to: getting the nursery painted and setting up the crib and glider this week



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh what body pillow did you get?