Thursday, May 10, 2012

25 weeks

Where did the last month go? I meant to take a picture on week 24 but oh well! My bump definitely popped out this last month! I can't believe how big it looks in this picture. I do think this shirt is a bit deceiving... but she's definitely in there!

The first half of my pregnancy went SO easily! I feel so lucky because I had no nausea at all! This half has been a bit more challenging-I've had a rash, a lot of leg and foot swelling and a bruised feeling in my low abdomen from my bones/ligaments stretching--I guess. I'm sure she'll be worth all of that!

The fun part of this half is how much she moves! She kicks a lot! Ben finally got to feel her move and that was pretty fun. I'm also starting to make stuff for her nursery. Currently in progress is her quilt and her mobile. (I'll share pics when I'm finished)

I'm almost to the third trimester! I can't believe how quickly this is going!

No comments: