Thursday, July 31, 2008

ABC tag!

ABC Tag.
A is for age: 20...and 21 one week from today!
B is for burger of choice: Any with BBQ sauce on it.
C is for the car I drive: Suzuki Forenza.
D is for your dog's name: My sister had a dog named Baby Jesus and we gave it away.
E is for essential item you use every day: Eyeliner...wow but seriously.
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: The Office. And Scrubs.
G is for favorite game: Boxers or Briefs! It is WAY fun.
H is for home state: Utah
I is for instruments you play: Some piano. That's about it.
J is for favorite juice: Grape.
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: Um no one.
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: I think Wendy's. Sad.
M is for your favorite Muppet: Miss Piggy
N is for number of piercings: One in each ear. Actually one ear has 2 because the girl that did them messed up when I was 8 and they re-did it when I was like 13.
O is for overnight hospital stays: Zero.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: I like to read sometimes.
R is for biggest regret: No regrets. Life is too short.
S is for status: Married. Almost 8 months.
T is for time you woke up today: I think it was 6:50. That's random.
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: Sad, I can't think of one right now. I have 2 jobs...is that unique? Or I am a smart blonde that wants to go to hair school. There's one.
V is for vegetable you love: Asparagus. Yeah it's super good. Also all kinds of squash are pretty amazing.
W is for worst habit: Biting/picking at my nails. I hate when they are uneven or broken.
X is for x-rays you've had: Probably just the teeth ones at the dentist.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: A bbq chicken wrap. Yum!
Z is for zodiac: Leo

1 comment:

Nells-Bells said...

How was your birthday? Hope you had fun!! That's awesome you got to meet Miss Utah. She's gorgeous!