Monday, July 28, 2008

One Hundred Push-ups

I was "blog stalking" and I found this cool challenge...

I read the plan and decided to go for it. When I told Ben about it, he decided that we should do it together! So it is now week 2 of 6 and I know this will sound lame, but I am already feeling stronger. I love push-ups because they strengthen not only your upper body (shoulders, chest, arms etc.) but also your entire core! My abs are definitely working when I do these. It starts with a test just to see where you are at and then gives you a plan accordingly. The goal at the end of the 6 weeks is to be able to do 100 consecutive push-ups. I started at 21 so hopefully I will be able to do the full 100 in 5 more weeks!

1 comment:

Julie said...

So where are you? Can you do 100 push-ups now? P.S. It might just be my eyes, but I have a hard time reading your red writing... :)