Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 7 Months!


Can you believe it? We have been married for 7 months now! I feel like the last 7 months have flown by. Even though I probably should have done this on the typical 6 month mark...oops!...here it goes.




Things I love about Ben


We both love (good) Thai food and he
pretends to like it when I attempt to cook it.

I can totally tell if he's lying because he gets this hillarious look on his face.


He is my brain...If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be to half the things that I am supposed to
He wants to go to as many temples as possible.


He always knows the answers
to my questions.


He texted me right after I gave him
my number to see if
it was real :)


He has more confidence in me than I do.


He loves anything sugar.
Anything.


He tells me that I look cute--even when I don't.

He likes the same music as me...we jam out.

He is always willing to help me.


He likes to cuddle.


He lets me
steal the covers.


He lets me pick the movie.


He explains things to me when I have a blonde moment or two.


He washes my car. :)


He remembers the little things that I like.


He lets me buy shoes.


He does the laundry and the
dishes and cleans the apartment... I do it too
but it's definitely nice to have help.


He wants a scooter...haha.

He is going to be the cutest dad ever (not any time soon) because he loves to be one of the kids. He even ripped my parents' tramp...

He lets me decorate the apartment with lots of girly stuff.
He is dang hot!


He is my best friend.


I love you Ben...Happy 7 months and many more!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Very sweet! He's a good guy-I love him too!

Nells-Bells said...

Congrats! Sounds like such a great guy! Glad you two found each other. :)

The Risenmays said...

Isn't married life the best? Sounds like you guys are doing great. Congrats on 7 months! We always celebrate the months too. It's hard not to.